We assume, if you are reading this item on joining Pontoppidan, that you have worshiped at Pontoppidan many times and have found this the place you want to call your spiritual home. May we say: Welcome home!
Everyone who wishes to join Pontoppidan needs to attend our new member class, which is called Class 101. Class 101 is a 3 hour class held on a Sunday afternoon led by Pastor Doug. In Class 101 we will:
- Review what God has done for us
- Be reminded of what God expects of us
- Have a tour of the church
- Meet other new members
- Share a Sub sandwich meal together – our treat!
- Make a commitment to journey together in a life of faith
Class 101 is offered three times each year on:
- the last Sunday in September
- the first Sunday after the Super Bowl [it is a free Sunday for many people]
- the last Sunday in April
E-mail office@PontOnline.org or call 701-232-0998 the Church Office if you are interested in attending an upcoming Class 101. Tell us if you need nursery service for any children during the time of the class.