In 1902, the Parsonage at 701 4th Street North was purchased. It was sold in 1913.
In 1914, a new parsonage was built adjacent to the church (where the Education Building now stands). This home served as the parsonage until 1953.
To make room for additional Sunday School space, a new parsonage was purchased at 1220 1st Street North for $22,000. This home was destroyed in the 1957 tornado.
A new parsonage was built at 40 14th Avenue North for $29,850. This home served as the parsonage from 1957 – 1978.